Basketball Star
3/4/18
I just wanted to offer a quick update here because you are growing and changing so quickly! I'm pretty sure your next official word (other than Mama, Dada, and Uh-oh) is "Score." You LOVE playing basketball. You'll throw a ball through one of our miniature hoops and say "Score!" You also ask Mom and Dad to lift you up to sink the ball through one of the bigger hoops. We might have another baller in the family!
I just wanted to offer a quick update here because you are growing and changing so quickly! I'm pretty sure your next official word (other than Mama, Dada, and Uh-oh) is "Score." You LOVE playing basketball. You'll throw a ball through one of our miniature hoops and say "Score!" You also ask Mom and Dad to lift you up to sink the ball through one of the bigger hoops. We might have another baller in the family!

Comments
Post a Comment